#1 vien

vien

New Poster

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:40 AM

anyone here who is willing to adopt a 27 year old nice girl?

anyway, i am moving to pattaya on january 3 due to my job, i am very new to the place and i would like to have more knowledge about it.

pls adopt me for 1-2 nights  as i need to be familiarized with the place and i also need someone who could help me find a cheap apartment near jomtien beach road. 

PLEASE HELP. thank you.

line id: heydee27

#2 MM

MM

Hall O Fame

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30614 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:49 AM

anyway, i am moving to pattaya on january 3 due to my job, i am very new to the place and i would like to have more knowledge about it.

pls adopt me for 1-2 nights  as i need to be familiarized with the place and i also need someone who could help me find a cheap apartment near jomtien beach road. 

PLEASE HELP. thank you.

There are guys on the forum who are very familiar with Jomtien. Maybe one or more of them will contact you.

#3 SimplySam

SimplySam

Super Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • Afghanistan

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:20 AM

PLEASE HELP. thank you.

I charge 1000 Baht per adoption exclusive of dinner and a movie.

#4 vien

vien

New Poster

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

I charge 1000 Baht per adoption exclusive of dinner and a movie.

haha...is that per night or? i need to be there by january 3rd. pls send me msg on line sam and we talk about it. thanks

#5 vien

vien

New Poster

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

There are guys on the forum who are very familiar with Jomtien. Maybe one or more of them will contact you.

thanks

#6 SimplySam

SimplySam

Super Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • Afghanistan

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

haha...is that per night or? i need to be there by january 3rd. pls send me msg on line sam and we talk about it. thanks

Sorry it's per night but you pay for hotel.

There's a discount for a 3some, 750 Baht but you have to supply the raincoats wink wink.

#7 vien

vien

New Poster

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:30 PM

Sorry it's per night but you pay for hotel.

There's a discount for a 3some, 750 Baht but you have to supply the raincoats wink wink.

i am not looking for fun or sex. i am serious about this. i will be in pattaya on jan 3 coz of my job. thanks for the replies anyway.

#8 SimplySam

SimplySam

Super Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • Afghanistan

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

i am not looking for fun or sex. i am serious about this. i will be in pattaya on jan 3 coz of my job. thanks for the replies anyway.

Ok, you're negotiating, 500 Baht

#9 MM

MM

Hall O Fame

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30614 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

Ok, you're negotiating, 500 Baht

Cut it out....now.

#10 Odense

Odense

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1542 posts
  • Afghanistan

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Cut it out....now.

I really hope she got some helpful PM's. This board is normally friendly and helpful so I am a bit surprised over the feedback on this thread.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

#11 MM

MM

Hall O Fame

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30614 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

I really hope she got some helpful PM's. This board is normally friendly and helpful so I am a bit surprised over the feedback on this thread.

No reason for some of the comments.

#12 short

short

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5251 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:56 AM

Vien, don't let the comments here scare you.  Most of them are from dirty old men that can't get it up and are just having a few snickers at the store corner checkers table at their own expense even though it might not be obvious.

It might help if you share a little more on what you are looking for.   Daily, Monthly, or Yearly.     Number of bedrooms, etc.

#13 keyman

keyman

Senior Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • England

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

Vien, don't let the comments here scare you.  Most of them are from dirty old men that can't get it up and are just having a few snickers at the store corner checkers table at their own expense even though it might not be obvious.

It might help if you share a little more on what you are looking for.   Daily, Monthly, or Yearly.     Number of bedrooms, etc.

you're a couple of months short, Short. She was looking for help early January.

KM

#14 Bullfrog

Bullfrog

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3222 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

just having a few snickers at the store corner checkers table at their own expense .

It was a sad day for humanity when Marathon became Snickers. So well they might buy their own and huddle on a corner table to hide the fact that they are having them...!!!!

All Snickers must be hunted down and destroyed!!!!

#15 TheFiend

TheFiend

Elite Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5533 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

Vien, don't let the comments here scare you.

She must have been scared off..... she hasn't been back on-line since 3rd January....

#16 MM

MM

Hall O Fame

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30614 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

She must have been scared off..... she hasn't been back on-line since 3rd January....

Can't blame her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 102 user(s)

LBJ, PattayaPete, Cerberus, knortyboy, Glynn, Olded, N3RGT, yogi100, wacojacko, nkped, chrisinjapan, forcebwithu, thegrogmonster, firth1974, Gary, InternationalTraveler, syd_tybil, pattysteve, bastax33, Bazle, laffnliv, landy2a, teelack, kuranda_bagman, Firedude, vien, awesum4, wombat51, aguy2006, gs joe, eastoffife, InCider, 007cableguy, BigusDicus, Shuggy, darkmancomes, basse45, SlipSlopSlap, Herrity1983, Patna, nozza, kahootzgreenbay, woody0563, Blackwell, Butch, odin1eye, Goldpanner, Mi Papa, brotherbuzz, BILLYH, Idefix, Chang_paarp, flashkiwi, keyman, MM, jor, TheFiend, Regyai, Bullfrog, fisherman194, conway, kaiser71, tallguy, goldtop1, lounge_lizard, jacko, drzaz, SimplySam, yorta2, ttk, Evil Penevil, grs90, LasRobos, redwood13, robbo, Big_Brian, Stan, hacker, explorer, radnyc, PigBoy#1, Counterpointing, hatter, marleyboy, priory, shambley, neilri2001, Travel4ever, cappi, fatnerd, rnine, bastos60, Malzy, Fireman Sam, lellexp, hjr, Harvey, BigDUSA, dheado, CyberSpud, short, mrlasvegas