sinbinjack

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2664 posts
  • Interests:ice hockey,sex
  • England

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

Horse is in the pub having a few, spots a donkey in the corner. So he nips over to have a natter, donkey asks "what did you do for a living?" 
Horse says " I ran on the flat in the summer and over the jumps in the winter". 
Donkey says "I worked with the kids on Blackpool beach. Did you win anything?" 
Horse says "yeah on the flat I won the St. Leger and the Derby and over the jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup” 
They arrange to meet at the donkey's house a week later, donkey thinks, "I need to impress this guy, he's done everything". So he buys a big picture of a zebra and hangs it above the fireplace. 
Horse arrives and says "Lovely place you have here, who's that in the picture on the wall?" 
Donkey replies "Oh, that's me when I played for Newcastle United."

#2 neilg14

neilg14

Junior Poster

• Participant
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:41 AM

Brilliant.

#3 wacmedia

wacmedia

Hall O Fame

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10953 posts
  • Interests:Wine,women and fast horses
  • Eritrea

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:35 PM

Hi,

Funny shit. :D

#4 atlas2

atlas2

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8578 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:01 AM

History records the horse's reply.........'Looks more like prison clothes to me'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 66 user(s)

wes007, JONPAT, chrisinjapan, Gawd Elpus, keyman, goldtop1, trikidiki, Billions, Regyai, Lantern, mrbill2, marxere, Kev, explorer, forcebwithu, bkkbob40, sabaidii2, mrlasvegas, BILLYH, billy69, Basil B, kingarthur, flashkiwi, travlr1134, Scottie, PattayaPete, 4niceight, neilg14, teelack, nus01, TheFiend, Chang_paarp, pattysteve, Bushcraft, Olded, laffnliv, Bear194, MrMango, Samsonite, monkeyman, js007, khunmike, kuranda_bagman, Saddic, tallguy, atlas2, lounge_lizard, helloitsme, yogi100, Big_Brian, braggsaw, BigusDicus, rnine, gs joe, eastoffife, yorta2, jor, sinbinjack, Blackwell, wacmedia, dddd, biggles, sailingbill, inky13, SlipSlopSlap, MeGoDanceNow