53 replies to this topic

#51 urmy48

urmy48

Junior Poster

• Upgrade
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:00 PM

You chaps seem to know more than the local press. When Saudi airlines introduced flights to Manchester it was in the local rag over a year before they commenced.
It would be great to see but still the only information I have seen is on this forum.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

#52 urmy48

urmy48

Junior Poster

• Upgrade
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:02 PM

Apparently a delegation from Thai Airways visited MAN in June and left with a very positive view of the airport, so it's looking more likely this will happen....

They must of sent a blind man. The airport is a disgrace to a great city.

#53 TheFiend

TheFiend

Elite Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6212 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:48 AM

You chaps seem to know more than the local press. When Saudi airlines introduced flights to Manchester it was in the local rag over a year before they commenced.
It would be great to see but still the only information I have seen is on this forum.

The information is out there, you just need to look..... MAN-BKK is the number one unserved route route in Europe and approx 75% of that traffic is routed through DXB, DOH and AUH

#54 tombon

tombon

Senior Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Interests:Travelling, women and football.
  • England

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:28 PM

I read an article the other week where the CEO of Manchester airport said he is hoping for a direct flight in 2019 to bangkok and other asian cities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 92 user(s)

sinbinjack, Billions, short, kingarthur, neilri2001, python, Big_Brian, wilnor41, mackers, monkeyman, gasbroker, iian23, PigBoy#1, helloitsme, goldtop1, 4wheels, Kev, Bob Belzy, Samsonite, dheado, teelack, yogi100, The_Fat_Controller, THE_DRUID, fisherman194, aldo262, chrisinjapan, fast eddy, landy2a, pattayaman, nivla, Nightrider, CyberSpud, kuranda_bagman, Britboy, pilotman, capdagde, fredflint, tombon, marklotus, marleyboy, telmah, razraz, ozboy, redwood13, Bazle, robbo, too_mutt, thegrogmonster, marxere, Indiscipline, Steptoe, torrenova, shamcurtin, JaimetheLimey, firth1974, Sietsman, midlifecrisis, atlas2, Scottie, bigbadbaz, Fireman Sam, 4niceight, Regyai, Dave, keyman, Stan, conway, hjr, rnine, fizzog3, Siam Sam, TheFiend, martini9946, lounge_lizard, priory, jacko, jor, pattysteve, tallguy, Rawhide2, lanzalad, Gus, larrymac90, assasaintim, Brown1950, GeeGee, cottesloe, Butch, cheeky, wacojacko, parry