• Thailand

Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:25 AM

Great bars with a wide range of live sports

365 moo9 Soi Buakhao
20150 Pattaya

https://www.facebook...8mOvUfDhVAo0GJg

Attached Images

• 1rconsep8.jpg

Edited by Footymadstreams, 05 September 2018 - 03:28 AM.

#2 Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams

Junior Poster

• Business Owner
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:27 AM

1rconsep81.jpg

#3 Butch

Butch

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3080 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:25 PM

Spent a few afternoons in the R Con Corner, very relaxed and good atmosphere , good service and bloody good Thai food (never tried the English food though). It's a good place to people watch, some really interesting stuff goes on around that bend.  The only drawback is that I was recognised by a couple of ladies who came past either on their Motorbikes or the back of a baht bus, so then I ended up buying 4 beers instead of 2 lol!.

Do you show the Formula 1 and WRC at all?.

#4 BigusDicus

BigusDicus

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5828 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:01 PM

Spent a few afternoons in the R Con Corner, very relaxed and good atmosphere , good service and bloody good Thai food (never tried the English food though). It's a good place to people watch, some really interesting stuff goes on around that bend.  The only drawback is that I was recognised by a couple of ladies who came past either on their Motorbikes or the back of a baht bus, so then I ended up buying 4 beers instead of 2 lol!.

Butch, I am looking for my violin.  As soon as I find it a few sympathetic notes coming your way!

#5 hatter

hatter

Advanced Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • England

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:05 AM

I must of walked past there 1000s of times and never thought of going in might have to give it a try

#6 keyman

keyman

Super Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1112 posts
  • England

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:15 AM

Because of this thread I thought I'd give it a try for breakfast this morning. However I don't think I'll be rushing back for another one!

I ordered a standard English breakfast, with tea, toast and juice for 120 baht, In UK terms @ £3. Cheap enough, but there are plenty  of better deals around. However the problem was that nothing on the plate was hot. Luke warm was the warmest anything was and the beans might as well have come straight from the tin they were that cold. The 2 sausages were about 2 inches long and the bacon was dry and barely warm. Edible, but only just.

It is in a good position and I can see it being a popular place to go for a few beers, but not somewhere I would consider for breakfast again.

KM

#7 Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams

Junior Poster

• Business Owner
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

Yes for the Formula 1 in Easy R Con bar with sound,thats the one under the hotel

Edited by Footymadstreams, 06 September 2018 - 10:18 AM.

#8 Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams

Junior Poster

• Business Owner
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:52 AM

Live sports

Attached Images

• 1asep20.jpg
  • 1asep21.jpg

#9 Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams

Junior Poster

• Business Owner
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 02 October 2018 - 08:45 AM

Live sports this coming week

Attached Images

• 1arcon2octcorner bar.jpg
  • 1arconoct6.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Live Sports, Cheap Beer, AFL, nrl, Premier league

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 74 user(s)

aldo262, Kev, Dungheap, Arby, Siam Sam, pattysteve, marxere, tingtongtony, buzzfuzz1, Grandpollo, braggsaw, hatter, Chang_paarp, aj, rnine, wacmedia, BigusDicus, kingarthur, Alphonse, fredflint, maik, tallguy, mrbill2, 9cisco999, gs joe, tommyjg, dheado, bastax33, JONPAT, robbo, Butch, goldtop1, rb, yorta2, Fireman Sam, bkkbob40, telmah, Big_Brian, Rawhide2, BILLYH, fizzog3, kingfuji, Footymadstreams, forcebwithu, jacko, FORDY, midlifecrisis, keyman, kuranda_bagman, marz, conway, Scottie, Catbear, PigBoy#1, hjr, Odense, explorer, maipenrai, inky13, jor, ttk, lounge_lizard, knavjord, Gary, stomper, hahimi, mimo72, Agent007, dphoude, short, navidnavid, Vesku, surry, streeteats