NOTICE! BOARD UPGRADE THIS COMING SATURDAY!

Photo

Sandy Spring still Sea View?

Sandy Spring Hotel Sea View

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TF_Heinz

TF_Heinz

Junior Poster

• Participant
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Germany

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:36 PM

Hello,
does anybody know if the rooms of the Sandy Spring Hotel still have sea view?
How far is the construction at the former Haven site?
I have been using the Sandy Spring for years - in particular because of the sea view from many rooms.
I plan to be in Pats in February 19 and would like to get a room with sea view again.
Thanks

#2 Desmond Jones

Desmond Jones

Senior Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Interests:I almost made the cover of Rolling Stone.
  • United States

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:55 PM

I'm curious to know too. I've been a devotee for many many years, and the 8th floor seaview deluxe practically has my name on the door. I love the location, and even after respiratory infections from the Legionaire air con's, construction noise, and bad to very bad bands at the hooters I have stayed loyal. The location can't be beat, the Sportsman next door, the laundry seconds away, and did I say location? On my last two trips I was seduced by 1) the pool waitress who let me fondle her throughout the day at the pool, and 2) the milfy housekeeper who flashed me in the room and gave the morning fuck for three weeks straight. If I had a girl she'd come back later after the rental was dismissed. Reception is awesome and is always friendly and eager to please. Anyway, if anybody can give update, I'd appreciate that too. I'll return in June with a work buddy in tow, so any info would be helpful. 

OBLA DEE BROS

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 55 user(s)

keyman, kingarthur, conway, tommyjg, maik, short, Butch, gs joe, Glynn, Firedude, explorer, Arby, Rushman, Firepole, bangsaenguy, Ray, billy69, MC_Ldop, knavjord, dheado, sandancer, priory, PigBoy#1, Desmond Jones, GeeGee, lounge_lizard, aldo262, goldtop1, rnine, TheFiend, too_mutt, Bazle, BigusDicus, yorta2, jor, mrbill2, ttk, ozboy, redwood13, kuranda_bagman, Scottie, robbo, Samsonite, martini9946, JONPAT, pug, kingfuji, CyberSpud, SamnotsZ, jacko, hwells, TF_Heinz, hacker, kahootzgreenbay, Shuggy