NOTICE! BOARD UPGRADE THIS COMING SATURDAY!

Photo

Indian girls

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 BenLowe

BenLowe

New Poster

• Participant
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • United States

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:08 PM

Since there are more Indian in Pattaya are there Indian girls working?

#2 Butch

Butch

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3080 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:28 AM

Not seen any, although some Thai girls make themselves up to look Indian, such as wearing a bindi and applying the style of make up. I also noticed a while ago some of the girls working in the Arab quarter that was (or still is, I dunno, not been in that area for ages) were sporting fat arses and noteably "heavier" than the average TG.

I was under the impression that Arabs and Indian guys prefer white skin to anything else. Saying that, I know an awful lot of Arabs used to go to Bombay for their hooker fix, usually high caste, light skinned and very beautiful Gujarati students self sponsoring through college.

#3 teelack

teelack

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9949 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:07 PM

I mentioned in an earlier trip report this year chatting up an Indian lady in Pattaya Tai. I thought that she was a business person and not on the game. She wore sari and was quite attractive. I was knocked out when she told me,in response to "Where do you work?" "Beach Road"! We had a smile and laugh and headed off in different directions.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

#4 BenLowe

BenLowe

New Poster

• Participant
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • United States

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:41 PM

I will look for them in Beach Road, check Arab hq or go to Bombay.

#5 monkeyman

monkeyman

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4506 posts
  • Cayman Islands

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:30 PM

I mentioned in an earlier trip report this year chatting up an Indian lady in Pattaya Tai. I thought that she was a business person and not on the game. She wore sari and was quite attractive. I was knocked out when she told me,in response to "Where do you work?" "Beach Road"! We had a smile and laugh and headed off in different directions.

If that'd been me we'd have headed off in the same direction.  :rolleyes:

#6 teelack

teelack

Elite Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9949 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:04 PM

Yes but that is the problem in Pattaya. There are simply too many options and time available always seems at a premium. The other factor that I recall is that I was conscious that the lady probably had a mainly Indian clientelle and if I wanted that I would holiday in Bombay.

If that'd been me we'd have headed off in the same direction.  :rolleyes:

#7 yorta2

yorta2

Super Poster

• Participant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1289 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:58 PM

I have never actually found any in Pattaya, although I did have a dalliance with an Indian woman whose husband wanted to go our mongering and told here she could do anything she wanted while he was away. I met her in my hotel lobby and we shared an afternoon in my room. On the other hand, there are plenty in Bangkok. The Rajah Hotel (in the carpark between Soi 2 and Soi 4, Sukhumvit) used to have a few, but now, after renovations, I don't know. Also the Grace Hotel on Soi 2 have often got some, mixing with African girls.

#8 firth1974

firth1974

Elite Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2220 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, Skiing and even more Skiing.
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:16 PM

3 out of your 4 posts are all asking about questions of other foreign national girls working in Thailand! Ever thought about maybe travelling to those countries concerned and checking out the girls for yourself?

Just sayin' like!

#9 BenLowe

BenLowe

New Poster

• Participant
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • United States

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:06 AM

I prefer a lady buffet and not have to travel to different countries. I am spoiled cause I am from Los Angeles.

#10 TheFiend

TheFiend

Elite Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6226 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:54 AM

I prefer a lady buffet and not have to travel to different countries. I am spoiled cause I am from Los Angeles.

Why is your IP address showing that your posting fro Puerto Rico???

#11 misteregg

misteregg

Senior Poster

• Business Owner
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:Owner Le Pub, soi Diamond
  • Thailand

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Last time I flew Air India I was sat next to a Indian lady who was asking me to go to her hotel in New Delhi that night. Thankfullly I was transiting. 

#12 keyman

keyman

Super Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
  • England

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:58 PM

A few years ago I was walking down either Soi 2 or 3 or somewhere around there, when an Indian couple stopped me and firstly asked for directions to the beach! I pointed down the road, but then he wanted to know where my hotel was and would I like to have sex with his wife! She was definitely  not a looker, so I politely declined and left them to find the beach or another bloke!

KM

#13 BenLowe

BenLowe

New Poster

• Participant
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • United States

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:55 PM

Why is your IP address showing that your posting fro Puerto Rico???

I am from LA, now at Puerto Rico, but plan to retire in Pattaya.

#14 BenLowe

BenLowe

New Poster

• Participant
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • United States

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:57 PM

A few years ago I was walking down either Soi 2 or 3 or somewhere around there, when an Indian couple stopped me and firstly asked for directions to the beach! I pointed down the road, but then he wanted to know where my hotel was and would I like to have sex with his wife! She was definitely  not a looker, so I politely declined and left them to find the beach or another bloke!

KM

Haha, that must be weird.

#15 TheFiend

TheFiend

Elite Poster

• A Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6226 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

I am from LA, now at Puerto Rico, but plan to retire in Pattaya.

Thanks for clearing that up...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 95 user(s)

halfaboy, kingfuji, KOJO, capdagde, Siam Sam, Pol, maik, BigusDicus, aldo262, assasaintim, glee, fizzog3, priory, mrbill2, pattysteve, awesum4, CyberSpud, PattayaPete, 007cableguy, ozboy, fast eddy, tar, tommyjg, syd_tybil, mackers, Firedude, THE_DRUID, marxere, fisherman194, laffnliv, telmah, thinkingallowed, JONPAT, yes, Vesku, frostfire, Baht Man, dddd, ttk, teelack, Barhop, martini9946, explorer, bkkbob40, gs joe, Dave, Bushcraft, Chang_paarp, atlas2, hatter, Olded, Scottie, misteregg, bastax33, graymatter, dkdouglas2000, Billions, robbo, inky13, monkeyman, forcebwithu, tallguy, Fireman Sam, TheFiend, maik, sailingbill, keyman, firth1974, rnine, Butch, too_mutt, Bazle, BenLowe, jacko, Chris100UK, jor, BBD, nkped, sabaidii2, Stan, larrymac90, conway, PigBoy#1, wacmedia, travlr1134, marleyboy, goldtop1, yorta2, kuranda_bagman, mmaaarrrkkk, rambler349, Pumpuynarak, Agent007, lounge_lizard, GeeGee